Chase Bryant is a licensed Professional Engineer specializing in accident reconstruction. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Florida State University. Chase is experienced in civil site design, vehicle crash reconstruction/analysis, and evidence documentation and preservation. Chase has investigated hundreds of accidents ranging from passenger vehicles, motorcycles, pedestrians, commercial motor vehicles, and agricultural equipment. Chase's full CV is available upon request.
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Tallahassee Community College, Associate of Art
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Remote Pilot with sUAS Certification, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Bosch Data Retrieval (CDR) Technician
- Motorcycle endorsement
- Student Pilot Certification