David Wesolowski is a licensed private investigator (C 1400270) specializing in evidence preservation and accident investigation. David has investigated hundreds of accidents and has extensive training in accident reconstruction, evidence preservation, crash data retrieval, and commercial motor vehicle operation and compliance. He possesses a commercial driver's license (CDL) and is certified in crash data retrieval. Some example projects include passenger vehicles, bicycles, pedestrians, heavy vehicles, and more. David's full CV is available upon request.
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science
- Tallahassee Community College, Associates of Art
- Private Investigator (P.I.), No. C14002170, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Bosch Data Retrieval (CDR) Technician
- Heavy Vehicle Event Data Recorder (EDR) Interpretation & Retrieval
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL-A)
- Motorcycle endorsement