Jake Boynton, P.E.
Jake Boynton is a licensed Professional Engineer specializing in accident reconstruction. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida and is a certified Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) technician, SolidWorks Professional in Mechanical Design, and licensed drone pilot. Jake has investigated hundreds of accidents ranging from passenger vehicles, motorcycles, pedestrians, and commercial motor vehicles. Jake's full CV is available upon request.
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Remote Pilot with sUAS Certification
- Bosch Data Retrieval (CDR) Technician
- Certified SolidWorks Processional in Mechanical Design (CSWP)